We are huge Phillies fans in the Mitchell & Ness office. Having said that, you can imagine how it makes us feel to know when Phillies are huge fans of us.
Yesterday, Philadelphia Phillies catcher, Brian Schneider dropped by our Flagship Store to pick up his next M&N jersey to add to his collection…a San Francisco Giants 1962 Orlando Cepeda. While he shopped we had time to grill Schneider with some questions…check out what Brian had to say! Oh, and Go Phils.
1) If you were not a professional baseball player, what would your occupation be?
2) What team did you root for as a kid?
Philadelphia Phillies. Schneider grew up outside of Philly in Allentown, PA.
3) Who was/is your favorite player?
4) Which jersey is your favorite of all time?
Autogrpahed Willie Mays
5) Out of your M&N collection, which is your favorite jersey?
Autographed Tony Gwynn... he has such a pretty signature!