Heading into the Wild Card weekend…
· The top six teams with the most playoff berths since 2000 were all in the playoffs: Indianapolis (10), Philadelphia (9), New England (8), Baltimore (7), Green Bay (7) and Pittsburgh (7).
· A team (Kansas City) went from worst to first in its division for a record eighth consecutive season.
· Aaron Rodgers threw for 423 yards and four TDs in the Pack’s playoff loss last year against Arizona.
After the Wild Card...
· The upset: For the first time in NFL history, a team with a losing record won a playoff game. The 7-9 Seattle Seahawks stunned the defending Super Bowl champion New Orleans Saints in a shootout, 41-36.
· The nail-biter: The Jets and Colts traded leads throughout the fourth quarter until a Jets field goal won the game as time expired.
· The blowout: The Ravens were dominant in three out of the four quarters to top the Chiefs 30-7.
· The near come-back: Mike Vick nearly led the Birds to a fourth quarter comeback, but fell short to the Pack, 21-16.
Teams are preparing for what another exciting weekend of football. Do you have the best gear to support your team?